Friday, September 13, 2013

Not So Cute

13 Sept 2013

I have been keeping a watch on my waistline. Vain, you may say, but I do not want to have a portable pulpit and of course to keep myself physically fit. It has not been an easy task. I enjoy food more than I used to. My taste buds have grown more acute in sensitivity. I wish the increase has gone to my biceps or triceps but sigh, it is reflected in the 'cute bulge' in the waist.

I have my exercise routine and a more veggie diet. I am generally slim except where its needed most. The bulge goes down after a time of fasting but it resurrects soon. Often times - too soon.Give up - no! Just need to get a better grip on my appetite. I have given up on 'suppering' a few years ago but I think it is the cuppa of coffee thing now. Less sugar, lesser sugar until no sugar - that's my goal. Until then, I blame it on the 'waiters'  - 'kurang kurang manis' which means less less sugar, I tell them, but ... the coffee arrives with the sweetness level unchanged.